The U.S. Embassy in Madrid is responsible for promoting U.S. interests and fostering relations between the U.S. and Spanish governments and citizens.
It offers consular services to U.S. citizens and visa services to non-U.S. citizens who want to visit the country and promotes trade and investment between the U.S. and Spain.
Currently, the U.S. Ambassador to Spain is Richard Duke Buchan III. Embassy officials work with their Spanish counterparts to protect the political, economic and security interests of both countries through multilateral organizations such as NATO, the UN, and other major bodies.
The telephone of the U.S. Embassy in Spain (Madrid)
The Embassy of the United States of America in Madrid is located at 75 Serrano Street. You can contact her on 91 587 22 00 or through the American Embassy website.
The Embassy does not answer directly on this telephone number for questions related to the issuance of visas. For this purpose, we provide you with the following information:
- Immigrant or Permanent Resident Visa: Those who wish to reside permanently in the United States, whether or not they are going to work, need an immigrant visa. This visa must be issued by the U.S. consulate abroad and allows the applicant to travel to the United States and apply for admission as a lawful permanent resident.
- Non-Immigrant Visa: If you wish to make an appointment to apply for a non-immigrant visa or to pay the visa application fee, you can do so online through the website https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-es available. However, there is the Visa Waiver Program, which allows citizens of Spain and certain countries to travel to the U.S. for business (B-1) and tourism (B2) purposes without the need to obtain a visa beforehand.
Notice: If you have an appointment, to avoid problems when entering the embassy, do not go to the embassy with backpacks or packages: You will not be allowed entry, nor if you come more than 15 minutes in advance.
Telephones of other citizen service organizations
In addition to the American Embassy in Madrid, the United States of America has a Consulate in Barcelona, which is also another diplomatic representation where citizens can request information or attention.
It is located at Paseo Reina Elisenda de Montcada, 23 and you can contact him by telephone: 93 280 22 27. For specific questions, you can contact the following e-mail addresses: – Questions concerning US citizens: email@example.com. Information on the activities of the Consulate: firstname.lastname@example.org – Commercial affairs: email@example.com
Important note: The Consulate in Barcelona does not issue visas. For visa information contact the Visa Section of the U.S. Embassy in Madrid. The opening hours are from 09:00 to 13:00, Monday to Friday.
- The Best 10 Websites to Watch Football Online FREE – Live
- FREE PHONE NUMBERS EMBASSY OF CHILE IN SPAIN
- AIR FRANCE FREE PHONE NUMBERS
- Free embassy of colombia phone numbers in spain
- Freephone Aena