The Mexican Embassy in Madrid focuses its activity on the good development of relations between Mexico and Spain, in order to overcome historical situations and face common challenges.
The current Ambassador of Mexico to Spain is:
Roberta Lajous Vargas.
Below you will find the different telephone numbers of the Mexican Embassy in Spain, as well as the telephone numbers of the consulates or diplomatic bodies of Mexico in our country.
If you need to contact the phone number of one of the Mexican embassies here you can find all the information you need.
The telephone number of the Mexican Embassy in Spain
The Embassy of Mexico in Madrid is located at Carrera de San Jerónimo, 46.
For consular procedures, you can use the following e-mail address: email@example.com
You can also obtain general information on the Embassy’s website
Embassy hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 and 17:00 to 19:00.
The Mexican Embassy also has a Consular Section, which you can contact if you need a visa to enter Mexico.
However, Spaniards who wish to enter Mexico as visitors without permission to carry out paid activities do not require a Visa for up to 180 days.
For that you must:
1. Present valid passport. for the period of the stay and the date of departure from Mexico.
2. Present your departure plane ticket from Mexico.
3. Proof of the reason for your trip and proof of hotel or accommodation reservation for that period.
You can contact the Consular Section by telephone on 91 060 9857, by fax on 91 369 45 23 or on the Web.
Citizen service telephone numbers
In addition to the Embassy in Madrid, Mexico has Consulates in other Spanish towns, which are also diplomatic representations of Mexico where it is possible to request information or attention.
These are the ones that are currently operational:
- Consulate of Mexico in Oviedo: c/ San Francisco 21 Planta 7-B
- Mexican Consulate in Murcia: c/ Merced, 1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mexican Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife: Plaza de la Concepción 20 – San Cristóbal de la Laguna. Web.
- Mexican Consulate in Seville: Avda. de las Palmeras, 27-29, 3ª pl.
- Mexican Consulate in Barcelona: Paseo de la Bonanova, 55.
- Mexican Consulate in Palma de Mallorca. c/ Guillermo Costa 2, 5º.
- Consulate of Mexico in Zaragoza: c/ José Luis Albareda, 6. Esc. Right, 7ºF.
- Mexican Consulate in Valencia: Plaza Cánovas del Castillo, 1- 2 First.
- FREE TELEPHONE NUMBER WITH SOCIAL SECURITY APPOINTMENT MADRID
- Free embassy of ecuador embassy phone numbers in spain
- Freephone Vitaldent
- FREE PHONE UK EMBASSY IN SPAIN