The National Employment System offers a service called SEPE Inem, an autonomous body attached to the Ministry of Employment and Social Security.
Its main functions are the management of employment, public registration of contracts, management of employment subsidies to companies, and management of unemployment benefits. Read on and find out more about the Sepe Inem toll-free number.
SEPE Inem contact telephone numbers
SEPE Inem is divided into two main sections, that of citizens and that of companies.
Citizens who need information on how to apply for any type of benefit, official recognition of professional experience or how to navigate the website, among other cases, should call SEPE Inem 901 119 999 (remember that this number is not free).
Similarly, if you prefer to go to the nearest office you should pay attention to the following times:
- Application for benefit certificates: Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Service of services: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:00 hours
- Information about your first Eures job or official recognition of professional experience: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Help to navigate or carry out procedures on the web. Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 15:00 hours
For companies, the contact telephone number is 901 010 121 (this telephone number is not free of charge either).
In addition, you can go to the physical office and contact the SEPE Inem citizen service to request information. The schedule of some office services is:
- Prior communication of ERE data established in Order ESS/982/2013: Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 15:00 hours
- Contractual service for the communication of contracts via the Internet. Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:00 hours
- Information on the official recognition of professional experience: Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 15:00 hours
- Registration of companies, publication of offers and search for professionals: Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 15:00 hours
How to request an appointment at SEPE Inem
To request an appointment at SEPE Inem, you can call the general telephone number 901 010 210 (like the previous ones, it is not free) or go to the SEPE website and check the number of your town.
You can also request your appointment online using the SEPE platform.
Remember that before coming to your office to ask for information or make a request for a benefit, you must have your appointment scheduled in advance.
To process it online, enter your ID and zip code followed by the type of procedure you need to perform.
You will then be able to access the portal and choose the date you are most interested in.
Locate your SEPE Inem office
If you already have an appointment, you can go to your office to make arrangements.
If you do not know where the office you are looking for is located, you can visit the following link (SEPE Inem Offices) to find it.
- Freephone Mutua Madrileña
- Freephone Pepper
- Freephone Cofares
- FREE TELEPHONE NUMBER WITH SOCIAL SECURITY APPOINTMENT MADRID
- Freephone Allianz insurance