If you wish, you can contact Ryanair’s customer service department, since you do not like contacting companies over the Internet very much, or because you simply prefer to get a quick and immediate response.
For Spain, there are two telephone numbers that will allow you to contact the airline by telephone. All airline customers can call the phone number listed in the article.
If you wish to make a new reservation or make a general inquiry, you can dial the Ryanair phone number 902051292, although unfortunately, it is not a Ryanair toll-free number.
This phone number is open Monday through Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m., and on Sundays from 10:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
Contact Ryanair Spain now by phone
In short, if you need information to contact Ryanair by phone, or the documents needed to travel, or if you wish to make a new reservation, you can call the first of the Ryanair phone numbers we have provided.
On the other hand, for changes in flights or cancellations, you should contact the second telephone number.
The majority consulted in Ryanair
- Airport check-in and online check-in Online check-in Online check-in
- Change travel date bookings
- Customer service Ryanair phone
- Reserve your seat online
- Loss of luggage
- Suspension of flights Ryanair
- Traveling with children
Ryanair customer service number
If you prefer, you can also contact your airport of arrival or destination in Spain.
Below is a list of the main airports and their telephone contacts.
These have no additional cost per minute, therefore, if you have a flat rate or if you have free minutes in your rate.
- Malaga Airport: 902051292, the price of which is not free.
- Adolfo Suárez Airport – Madrid Barajas is 902051292.
- El Prat airport in Barcelona can dial 902051292
If you have lost your luggage, you can contact the different airports in Spain.
If you need help and want a quick answer, you can use their online chat service available on the web.
Change your Ryanair flight or modify an online reservation
You may have had an unforeseen event and want to change the flight you booked with Ryanair. You can do this in different ways:
- Contacting Ryanair’s phone. If you wish, you can call them to modify your reservation, although there are tools that will allow you to do it online without having to pay a cent.
- Talking to the company through online chat. In the section just above it, we will tell you how you can contact Ryanair agents via chat.
- Sending an email. You can write an email if you prefer to communicate by this means, but you must do so through the Ryanair contact form that you have established for this purpose.
I want my money back! Complaint to Ryanair
The Irish airline will refund the amount of the flight to customers if the flight has been canceled, or if it has been delayed by more than 3 hours and they decide not to fly. On the Ryanair website, you will find all the information about the company’s refund policy and can also fill out a form to request a refund.
Whether they refuse to reimburse you or you have suffered any other type of accident, you can file a claim with Ryanair.
Different types of claim forms or claim forms are posted on your website. This way, you can choose the form that best suits the reason for your complaint, complete it and send it to us.
Finally, you can also write to the postal address of Ryanair, which is based in Ireland. We will leave you with your details if it is traditional and you prefer to do it this way: PO Box 11451 Swords Co Dublin Ireland Customer Service Department.
- Quote Lambide previous Donostia Freephone
- UGT Freephone
- Contact us on Pepephone
- APPOINTMENT PRIOR SOCIAL SECURITY BARCELONA FREE TELEPHONE NUMBER
- Veterinary Barcelona Freephone