The British Embassy in Madrid is the body responsible for developing and maintaining institutional relations between the United Kingdom and Spain.
Both states work together on issues related to the economy, trade regulation in the united market, energy policy, and international security. Currently, the British Ambassador to Spain is: Simon Manley CMG
The telephone of the British Embassy in Madrid
The British Embassy in Madrid is located in the Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana 259D. You can contact her at 91 714 63 00.
For consular procedures, you can use the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Embassy hours are from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Access to the facilities requires that security standards be met in line with all British diplomatic missions around the world (visitors are not allowed to enter the Embassy with mobile phones, laptops, PDAs or any other electronic or similar devices).
Among others, the services provided by the British Embassy are as follows:
To British Citizens:
- Urgent assistance: If you are in Madrid and need urgent help from the Embassy (for example, if you have been assaulted, arrested or lost your passport).
To do so, please call the UK Embassy in Spain on 91 714 63 00.
- Obtaining a provisional travel document (you will need to use it if you are abroad and have lost or stolen your passport).
- Assistance in the event of being arrested by the police
- Notarial and documentation services
- Healthcare in Spain – Requirements for residence in Spain
- The acquisition of real estate in our country
To Non-British Citizens:
- If you are not a British citizen, a visa may be required to travel to the UK. You can check if you need a visa to enter the UK to visit, study or work on the Embassy website: https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-embassy-madrid.es. If so, apply online at the following address: https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
Telephones of other Citizen Service Agencies
In addition to the British Embassy in Madrid, the United Kingdom has Consulates in various Spanish towns, which are also other diplomatic representations where you can request information or attention from citizens.
These are the ones that are currently operational:
- British Consulate General of Madrid Torre Espacio.
Paseo de la Castellana 259D email firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 91 714 63 00
- British Consulate of Alicante, Building Espacio Rambla Méndez Núñez 28-32 6th Floor e-mail: email@example.com Telephone: 965 21 60 22
- British Consulate General Barcelona Avda Diagonal 477-13 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 93 366 62 00
- Consulate Málaga Calle Mauricio Moro Pareto, 2 Edificio Eurocom e-mail email@example.com Telephone: 952 35 23 00
- Consulate Ibiza Avenida Isidoro Macabich 45 1º1ª (corner with Calle Canarias) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 93 366 62 00
- Consulate of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Calle Luis Morote 6-3º e-mail email@example.com Telephone: 928 26 25 08
- Consulate of Palma de Mallorca Carrer Convent dels Caputxins, 4 Edificio B Orisba 4ºD e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 93 366 62 00
- Consulate of Santa Cruz de Tenerife Plaza Weyler, 8, 1º e-mail email@example.com Telephone: 928 26 25 08
- FREE PHONE NUMBERS FRENCH EMBASSY IN SPAIN
- FREE BRAZIL EMBASSY PHONES IN SPAIN
- Freephone Abertis
- FREE MOROCCO EMBASSY PHONES IN SPAIN
- Freephone Quote Lambide previous Donostia