The Embassy of Colombia in Madrid is the body in charge of maintaining institutional relations between the two Ibero-American countries: Colombia and Spain. Its function is to promote and safeguard the interests of the country before other States and international organizations.
Spain has been the main interlocutor of Colombia’s interests in the EU, and occupies the second place in foreign direct investment in the country, after the US.
Currently, the Colombian Ambassador to Spain is Mr. Alberto Furmanski Goldstein.
The telephone of the Colombian Embassy in Madrid
The Embassy of Colombia in Madrid is located at Paseo del General Martínez Campos, 48.
You can contact her on 91 700 47 70 and on the website of the Colombian Embassy.
Its opening hours are Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 14:00 and 16:00 to 19:00 hours, and Friday from 10:00 to 16:00 hours.
Find the telephone numbers of the most important embassies in our country.
For consular procedures, you can use the following e-mail: email@example.com.
Do you need the Visa?
The visa is the authorization granted to a foreigner to enter the territory of Colombia by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Its validity will be the time between the date of grant and the date of expiration indicated on the visa label.
The types of visas can be Business, Temporary or Resident.
Visas are applied for in Spain either in person at the Colombian Consulates or online through the website.
The Consulate General of Colombia in Madrid is located at Calle Alfonso XI, 6.
The free telephone number is 900 99 57 21.
The hours of operation for consular procedures and delivery of documents are from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Telephones of other Citizen Service Agencies
In addition to the Embassy in Madrid, Colombia has Consulates in various Spanish towns, where it can assist citizens. These are the ones that are currently operational:
- Colombian Consulate-General in Barcelona: c/ Pau Claris, Nº102, 1º-1ª. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Colombian Consulate in Valencia: Plaza Tetuán, 8
- Consulate of Colombia Bilbao: Alameda de Urquijo, 2- 6th floor.
- Colombian Consulate in Seville: Paseo de las Delicias s/n.
- Colombian Consulate in Palma de Mallorca: Avenida Jaime III 25, 1B. e-mail: email@example.com.
- Colombian Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria: c/ Obispo Codina, 3 – Planta 1. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Freephone Aena
- Freephone Dvuelta
- Freephone Allianz insurance
- FREE PHONE NUMBERS FOR THE MEXICAN EMBASSY IN SPAIN
- Freephone Mapfre