The Embassy of Argentina in Madrid is the body in charge of bilateral relations between Argentina and Spain.
The two states work together on issues of all kinds, with emphasis on those related to the economy, trade regulation and international security.
The Ambassador of Argentina to Spain is currently Federico Ramón Puerta.
Find the telephone numbers of the most important embassies in our country.
To contact the embassy of your country you can use the search engine on our website. Find embassy phone numbers and other ways to contact us from our website.
All telephone numbers of the Embassy of Argentina in Madrid
The Argentine Embassy in Madrid is located on Calle Fernando el Santo 15, 1st Floor.
You can contact her on 91 771 05 19 and on the Embassy’s website: http://eespa.mrecic.gov.ar/.
For consular procedures, you can use the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Spain and Argentina have a special trade relationship based on a treaty signed with the Secretary of State for Trade to deepen the economic rapprochement between the two countries.
For many years, Spain has been the main investor in Argentina and proof of this is the fact that a guide for Spanish investors in Argentina has been made available to future investors, which can be consulted on the official website of the Argentine Embassy in Madrid.
The Argentine Embassy provides consular assistance especially for obtaining the so-called Visa, that is, the document issued by the Consulate that allows you to enter the Argentine territory.
If you travel for tourism and for a period of fewer than 3 months, you do not need this document.
On the other hand, it is essential to apply for a visa in the following cases:
- If you travel to Argentina for study or work.
- If you wish to establish yourself in Argentina as a rentier, pensioner or if you are a direct relative of an Argentine citizen.
To apply for a visa you will have to go to the Consulate from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 13:00 hours or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is recommended that you call ahead or send the mail to make an appointment, as these procedures require advance notice.
Telephones of other citizen service organizations
In addition to the Embassy in Madrid, the Republic of Argentina has the following network of Consulates in Spain, so that you can contact the consulate corresponding to your city.
- Consulate in the city of Vigo. c/ López de Neira, N° 3 – 2nd Floor – 986 43 58 22.
- Consulate in Barcelona. Paseo de Gracia nº 11 – 93 304 12 00.
- Consulate in Cádiz. c/ Presidente Rivadavia nº 3 – 956 22 89 22 22.
- Consulate on the island of Tenerife. c/ San Francisco Nº 5 – 922 15 10 10 30.
- Consulate in Palma de Mallorca. c/ San Miguel, 30 piso 4ºC – 971 72 19 55.
- Freephone Allianz insurance
- Free Secret Escapes Phones
- TOLL FREE NUMBER FOR THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY IN SPAIN
- FREE BRAZIL EMBASSY PHONES IN SPAIN
- ING Free phones