The Embassy of Ecuador in Madrid is the organization whose function is to exercise the official representation of Ecuador in Spain, as well as the development and maintenance of institutional relations between the two countries, and to plan, coordinate and manage Ecuador’s foreign policy, promoting the country’s strategic insertion into the international context. Miguel Calahorrano Camino is the ambassador of Ecuador in our country.
Contact the embassies for free thanks to our website.
Here you can find the toll-free numbers of the most important ambassadors.
The telephone of the Embassy of Ecuador in Madrid
The Embassy of Ecuador in Madrid is located at c/ Velázquez No.114 – 2º. Right. Right.
You can contact her at the following telephone numbers: 91 562 72 15 – 91 562 72 16, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website of the Embassy of Ecuador is Espana embajada Ecuador.
The hours are 09:30 to 14:30 and 16:00 to 18:30.
The additional services most frequently requested at the Embassy are:
- Criminal record certificate. The necessary requirements to make the application are a valid passport or citizenship card and a photocopy. The document is sent to the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation in order to be legalized and valid before the Spanish Government. This process is free and takes approximately 30 days to complete.
- Voting abroad: Voter registration is one of the services offered by the Consulates. To register, citizens over 16 years of age must bring their valid Ecuadorian passport or identity card and a photocopy of it to the Consulate and show their willingness to register. The electoral address is automatically changed. This service is free of charge and can be done even with expired documents.
Contact of other Citizen Service Organizations
In addition, at the Embassy in Madrid, Ecuador has, among others, the following management bodies for citizen service, which you can contact in the following e-mails:
- Commercial Office: e-mail: email@example.com
- Defense Attaché: c/ General de Oraá 64- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Police Attaché: c/ San Romualdo 26, 6 piso, de 2ª – e-mail: email@example.com
- Defensor del Pueblo: c/ Velázquez, 114, 2º – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.