Read on and find out more about ✅ Carrefour’s free phone number for opening hours, shops, home orders, and complaints.
The Carrefour group has stores in 33 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
In Spain alone, the company has more than 120 hypermarkets, not including Express supermarkets, Market supermarkets, travel agencies or service stations.
Contact Carrefour by phone, Contact Carrefour customer service
In order to better serve its customers, Carrefour’s customer service is diversified.
In this way, each department of the company has its own telephone number and e-mail address. The different sections and their contact details are:
- Carrefour online store with more than 400,000 products available. The telephone number for this online service is 914 908 893 and it is available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 22:00 and on Saturdays from 900 to 16:30. Through this number, you can order your purchase at home.
- Other shops: this is the online marketplace specializing in consumer electronics, IT, fashion, sports, household appliances, toys, etc. The Carrefour telephone number corresponding to this section is 914 908 894 and is operational from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 22.00 and Saturdays and Sundays from 10.00 to 21.00.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets, and the Carrefour Club: the contact telephone number is 914 908 900 and its opening hours are Monday to Saturday and public holidays from 9:00 to 22:00.
- Heating oil service and sales stations: the contact number is 914 908 900.
- Carrefour Insurance: to request more information or take out a Carrefour insurance call 915 668 764 from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 21.00 hours.
- Carrefour Travel: organize a short break with this travel agency and dial 901 101 349 if you need to make an inquiry. Remember that this phone is not free.
- Carrefour Mobile: the Carrefour customer service number is 914 908 900.
Carrefour Pass Card Phone
The Passcard is a Carrefour service that allows you to pay for your purchases at Carrefour stores and other locations.
Its maintenance is completely free of charge and does not have an annual cost.
The billing period is from the 21st of each month to the 20th of the following month.
Plus, with the Contactless payment system, pay for your purchase easily and instantly by simply bringing your card to the payment terminal on this device.
If your purchase in Carrefour is less than 20 euros you will not be asked for a PIN.
What to do in case of loss or theft of the Pass card?
In the event of loss or theft of a Carrefour Pass card, call 900450500 as soon as possible, whether you are in Spain or abroad.
This will result in the company canceling the reported card.
You can also go to the financial services stand of any Carrefour Hypermarket and process the complaint.