The Embassy of Brazil in Madrid is the body in charge of the development and maintenance of institutional relations between the countries of Brazil and Spain.
The two states work together on issues related to the economy, energy policy and international security.
Bilateral relations between Brazil and Spain are experiencing an intense moment. Both countries have traditionally been linked by historical (Iberian Union, Spanish immigration), cultural, political and, above all, economic factors (Spain is currently the second largest foreign investor in Brazil, in terms of stock).
Currently, the Brazilian Ambassador to Spain is:
Antonio Simöes, who was previously a minister in his country and has held important positions in organizations such as MERCOSUR and UNASUR.
The telephone of the Brazilian Embassy in Spain (Madrid)
The Brazilian Embassy in Madrid is located at 6 Fernando El Santo Street.
You can contact her by calling the Brazilian Embassy in Madrid on 91 700 46 50, or on the Embassy’s website.
For consular procedures, you can use the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Between Brazil and Spain, there is excellent collaboration in various areas such as trade and investment, science, technology, and education.
If you want to contact these departments of the embassy the available telephones are the following ones:
Economic and Trade Promotion Sectors: Calle Almagro, 28, second floor. his phone number is 91 702 06 35.
Monday to Friday, from 10.00 to 14.00h and from 16.00h to 19.00h.
Telephones of other citizen service organizations
In addition to the Embassy in Madrid, Brazil has Consulates in other Spanish cities. Below you can consult the main contact details of the most important ones.
- Brazilian Consulate-General in Madrid: Calle Zurbano 71 – Bajo, Telf.: 91 702 12 20. E-mail: email@example.com
- Honorary Consulate of Brazil in Barcelona: Av Diagonal, 468, 2º – Telf.: 93 488 22 88. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consulate of Valencia: Av. de la Hispanidad, 6, Despacho 5 – Puerto de Sagunto (Valencia) . E-mail: email@example.com
- Honorary Consulate of Brazil in Seville: Administrative Assistance and Document Management: C/ Monte Olivete, 1 – Bajo B – 41007. Business Attention: C/ Santa María s/nº – 41008
- Honorary Consulate of Brazil in A Coruña: C/ Enrique Mariñas Nº 6 1º derecha, Urbanización Mato Grande. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freephone Vitaldent
- WISH FREE PHONES
- ALITALIA FREE PHONE NUMBERS
- FREE PAYPAL PHONES
- FREE PHONE NUMBERS QATAR AIRWAYS